quinta-feira, 17 de abril de 2008

não existe realidade: arquivo de Kaz!

Kaz é o meu cartunista infame preferido. Um gênio. Sou viciado em sua Underworld. Achei um arquivo de originais à venda, com tiras antigas. Clica na tirinha pra ampliar, essa é um clássico.
As tiras mais atuais estão aqui.



Kaz Interview
Conducted by John Kelly
Excerpted from The Comics Journal #186

KELLY: What was high school like for you?

KAZ: Oh, it was miserable. Torture. I was a bad student. I had a hard time getting interested in lessons. I later learned that my high school was one of the worst in the state. I tried. I really tried to be normal. I even joined a baseball league at one point. But I hardly played at all because all my teammates were championship players, so I sat on the bench the whole time. I won two trophies, but I barely touched a ball. Just my own balls.

Nenhum comentário: